If you need a cocktail that is refreshing and tasty, then look no further. My Watermelon Rum Fizz will hit that thirst right on it’s head!
- 60 ml Beenleigh White
- 100 ml Watermelon juice
- Sparkling water to top
- The juice of 2 limes
- 90 ml simple sugar syrup
- Lime Rim (equal amounts salt and sugar combined with some fresh grated lime)
- Lime slice
- Watermelon Slices
- Place watermelon into a blender or juicer and pulse until smooth.
- Add your simple syrup to your shaker, along with you rum and lime. Give it a good ol’ shake.
- Strain blended watermelon into your already garnished glass.
- Add shaker concoction and stir.
- Top with sparkling water, a squeeze of lime juice, and ice.
Photography © by Kara’s Rum Quest – Copyright: All rights reserved.
This article is posted on karasrumquest.com – All rights reserved – Copyright © 2017.